Saturday, February 5, 2011

Start Blogging!

Well, I finally decided that since I've had my blog created for about 2 months, it was probably time to actually write a blog post. I recently have been looking at my friends blog and was inspired. If you all want to see a great blog check out http://danielandchristalbridge.blogspot.com. Looking at Christal's blog makes me miss her so much! And it makes me want to hurry and graduate school so I will finally have time to do fun things like she is doing. I wish I had more time for crafts and baking and homemaking... All in time I guess. Until then, I'll continue getting my accounting degree (although I'm not so sure how much I was a career in the accounting world).

To Christal-- I miss you so much. You look like you are having a great time in Hawaii and you are becoming such a great photographer.

1 comments:

Christal said...

Aw! I love this! You are so nice. :) And I am so glad that you have a blog now!

Post a Comment