Monday, April 4, 2011

Future Plans

So I forgot to update some very exciting news that Abel and I found out a few weeks ago...

No we are NOT having a baby.. Haha..

Abel got into the Marriott School of Management! We are both very excited that he was accepted and starts classes this spring. He hasn't decided on his emphasis yet, but he found out that he doesn't really have to decide until next year so he has sometime to figure out what he really enjoys. We still are planning on getting into and going to dental school in Texas in two years when Abel graduates with his bachelors degree. As for me, I decided to decline getting my masters in Accounting and graduate in December with my Bachelors in Accounting. I am currently trying to clean up my resume and this spring/summer I will be sending it out around the Utah county area in search of a job. Let's hope I can find something!

We are both very excited that we have more definite plans for our future and that things are moving along in a way that we are very happy with.

We also are very excited that our classes/schedules in the fall will match up much better than this semester! Or at least, I'm really excited about that. In fact, we will both be taking the integrated core (which is the core of general business classes). Although we won't have the same teachers, three of the five classes will be the same subject so we can help each other if need be.

We are very happy. Life is good.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I like it..Congrats to Abel! And yeah you made a decision!

Jessica Morgan said...

woohoo! You should join us in San Antonio!

Post a Comment