Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vacation Time!

Abel and I are so excited that spring term is almost over (it ends on June 16th). We CANNOT wait. School has burnt us out and we are ready for summertime.
Luckily, Abel's parents invited us to go on vacation with them a week after school ends. We are going to Hong Kong for 6 days, Singapore for 4 days, and Malaysia for 4 days! It's going to be SO awesome! I can't wait. It'll be my first time out of the country, so that's a little scary, but it's going to be great. I just hope that I'm not sick on all the flights that we'll be going on! I'll probably be poppin' dramamine like candy. Haha.
It's now time to get my wardrobe ready for these asian countries because I've been told it's going to be SO hot and humid and I only have long jeans. In hopes to not be a mega sweat ball the entire time, I bought some knit fabric to make a skirt to wear while we're there. I've also decided that I'm hopefully going to make a few more skirts (and maybe a summer dress). Then I'll only have to buy like one pair of shorts.
I'm hoping that this helps relieve my stress of packing. I hate packing and I'm terrible at it especially for long trips like this! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Audge said...

You have no idea how jealous I am of you. That will be so so fun! Lucky girl!

-brooke said...

Haley, what a super fun vacation!!! I am jealous of your trip & your sewing skills.

Post a Comment